Monday, November 8, 2010
The new seating arrangement.
I am very open to this new seating arrangement. I feel that I'm very sequacious about the whole thing. I usually don't make the rules i follow so i agree with the seating arrangement. However, the people i am sitting next to aren't my usual friends that I am comfortable working around. I don't feel this is a suitable working environment due to the lack of a personal relationship with my new acquaintances. I feel that i am being surrounded by a negative vibe. I cant work with this tornado of negativity surrounding me. Personally i am comfortable working with people i know and i can talk to. It is unacceptable to me to work with people i barely know. I am not trying to offend anyone by my opinions i am just trying to make my voice heard.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
If this does become an issue, please let me know. The intention is for you to improve the work you are doing in class so we do not want the opposite to happen.
ReplyDelete